Registration rules & regulations
By participating in the conference you accept - as its "Participant" - the following rules:
- The Organizer of the Conference (hereinafter referred to as the Training) is DSK Depa Szmit Kuźmiak Jackowski Sp. k. with its registered office in Poznań, 29 Zbąszyńska Street, NIP: 7792437471, REGON: 363268129, KRS: 0000792556 and Marcin Nowakowski (Agile Lawyer) with its registered office in Warsaw, Bora Komorowskiego Street 56c m 74 NIP: 9491675403 (hereinafter referred to as the Organizers).
- Participation in the Training is free of charge, but registration is obligatory. The registration deadline is 23th May 2021 (12:00). Training log-in data will be sent via e-mail 2 days before the Training.
- The training will take place according to the agenda published on the http://lpm-conference-2021-may.syskonf.pl website. The Organizers reserve the right to make changes in the Training program or to cancel it.
- The Participant acknowledges that the Organizers may record the course of the Training - for informational purposes - using sound or video recording devices. The Organizers may place the recorded recording in the medium of their choice, taking into account the applicable laws on the protection of personal rights, including personal data.
- All materials presented at the Training or delivered to the Participant are the property of the Organizers and the Trainers. It is forbidden to multiply, disseminate, make available to the public or disseminate in any way.
- Personal data of the Participants will be processed for the purpose of the Training realization, as well as for the purposes resulting from legally justified interests realized by the administrator and the Trainers (including the purpose of the Training settlement, informing about the Training content to third parties, conducting marketing of the Organizer's own services, informing Participants about other Training and Organizer's services).
- Personal data administrator is DSK Depa Szmit Kuźmiak Jackowski Sp. k. with its registered office in Poznań and Marcin Nowakowski (Agile Lawyer) with its registered office in Warsaw. Contact address - DSK Depa Szmit Kuźmiak Jackowski Sp.k., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and Marcin Nowakowski, e-mail: email@example.com. They will administrate your personal data provided in the application documents.
- The provision of personal data is voluntary, but necessary, in order to take part in the Training. The legal basis for the processing of the data is Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR. Please note that Participants and their data will not be profiled and will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area or made available to international organizations. Participants have the right to access, rectify, delete or limit the processing of their personal data, the right to object to their processing, the right to transfer them, as well as the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if they believe that the processing of personal data violates the law (address data of the authority: Urząd Ochrony Danych Osobowych, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa).
- These Regulations are valid from the moment of their publication on the Training Registration Page. The Organizers reserve the right to change it for the important reasons, such as important interests of Participants, postponement of the Training schedule resulting from objective events as well as extraordinary events caused by third parties. The changes made are effective from the moment they are made public.